LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Friday, October 13, 2017

7 Quick Takes. Sick kids, cute pic, and sad football stories...


I'm linking up with Kelly at This Ain't The Lyceum   to give you this week's quick takes.  Are you ready?

(one)
Oh gosh.
This week has been a hard week of sick.
It's included fevers, an ER trip, and very little sleep for this mama.
Last night I had two kids puking pretty much every hour on the hour.
Isn't that sad?
But wait.
It's gets better. But really better, not like, 'it gets better' said ironically because it gets worse.
Julia is an amazing sleeper.  She sleeps through the night, usually between 9:00 pm- 7:30 am (I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!)/
And when the kids started puking, I brought them into our bed, with lights on, etc... 
There was crying.
There was projectile vomiting.
There was whining.
And sweet baby girl in her bassinet slept through everything.
CAN YOU EVEN?

(two)
Those smiles though.

(three)
I've done some facebook live-ing about the things I talk about when I do speaking.
I think I am going to start doing more of those.
Because they are fun.
BUT
I am going to need to stop being so 'wordy' so says my sister.

(four)
In my facebook live video, I said I was 38.
I said this because I thought I was 38.
Turns out, I am 37.
I asked my sister, she said she sometimes forgets how old she is. So at least I am not alone.
And
At least I thought I was older than I am.

(five)
Before the puke-pocolyse of 2017... I was feeling sick.
so I went to bed at 7:30 pm last night.
And that's kind of awesome.
Also, a lifesaver, seeing as though I have been up since midnight thirty.

(six)
With so much sickness in our house, my kids have been living on screens.
I'm really not sure what to do with them besides screens when they are this sick.
Currently, in my family room, I have the tv going, along with 2 ipads.
I can feel the twitching from some of you.
Don't worry.
I am twitching as well.
But not enough to change the situation.

(seven)
Michigan lost last weekend.
To gross Michigan State.
It's 6 days later, and I am still not over it.
It was also a terrible game, low scoring, super boring.
Sometimes being a football fan is hard.


The reading doesn't have to stop here, head on over to http://thisaintthelyceum.org/ to read more quick takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment