LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I LOVE ME...

…SOME SOCIAL MEDIA.
I mean I really love it. I eat up all the Vatican documents that explain it’s awesomeness (while cautioning against the dangers), I dig the transparency offered, I enjoy the permanent record that ‘putting something out there’ in the social media world provides.  I enjoy the ways it keeps me accountable for the things I post, the words I write, etc…Heck, I love it all so much I give workshops on it.  I LOVE me some social media.

Until yesterday.

I have finally found a flaw in the system.  The dear husband got home from a hard day of work, and I had a lot to report to him.  It wasn’t a good day.  He said, ‘Can I please eat my dinner first?’.  I then did what comes naturally, I went on a tirade about how he doesn’t support me, he doesn’t listen to me, and I don’t feel that he has my back.  

To which, he lovingly responded, ‘then how come your facebook status said you were thankful for your supportive husband’. 

Today I am thankful for social media, my boss, my dearest supportive husband and the AWESOME teens I get to work with:)
 ·  · 19 hours ago


BOOM ROASTED!

Well played Wilkerson, shaking my fist at you facebook!!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday blogosphereJ

No comments:

Post a Comment