LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Friday, February 6, 2015

7 Quick Takes


(1)
Snow snow and more snow! I'm loving it and so are the wee ones :)
(2)
The kids and I are getting lots of bonding time in due to the weather. Lots. So much. Tons of the ol'bonding :)
(3)
The president and his newest accidental insult. I just can't even with this guy anymore. But I'm trying.
(4) 
The amount of time I spend mentally thinking #livelikepaul to train my thoughts to be more charitable has to delight my dear friend in heaven. #livinglikepaul is hard.
(5)
Thank you Jesus for toy story/camping chairs and honey o's on mornings filled with sickness.
(6)
Thank you Jesus for pizza Friday!!!
(7)
If there is anything cuter than my big boys giving kisses to "the baby" at night- I'm not sure I know what it is.


Have a great week and link up with This Ain't the Lyceum (http://thisaintthelyceum.org) for more seven quick take phun!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon! Yay happy big brothers!!

    ReplyDelete