LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Friday, September 12, 2014

7 REALLY Quick Takes







Not to be all like, 'my life is so busy' this Fall, but honestly, my life is pretty busy right now, I can't even believe I am writing the quick takes.  It's good stuff, but BUSY stuff.  CHECK OUT our calendar of events for the next couple months and it is constantly being updated.  See?  Good stuff, but man....





So, thanks to the inspiration of HAFSA and JENNA, and the help of facebook, Lil' Aaron starts Catechesis of the Good Shepherd on Monday.   You.guys. I am so so so excited.  It's his first taste of 'school' and I know he is going to love it. I also really believe in the method, so I am pumped. I also signed up to be trained as a catechist. I don't know how likely it is for this year, but I think it'd be a great training to have.






Didja see Bonnie's Video?  I watched it in bed before falling asleep and lil' Aaron was next to me.  After he said, 'thank you so much for letting me watch that video mama, I really loved that video on the 'puter'.  kid.you.not.






My kids are watching GI JOE right now as I type this...it makes me really happy.  I love being a boy mom more than I could even explain.






My mom's 60th birthday is next week.  How exciting right? Wanna know what else is exciting?  Fancy dinner at Fancy restaurant tonight.






My sweetheart turned 1 yesterday. Turns out, it is kind of weird to have a kid's birthday on 9-11.  Mix of emotions.  I never wrote his birth story...oops.  But he really is the coolest little baby.  And I have enjoyed almost all of his babyhood.  Not sure I am ready to see him be a toddler, for real.





I LOVE FALL.  LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.  The Walking Dead is coming back, Shark Tank, Michigan Football (just kidding, they suck, AGAIN, which is a huge let-down, I can't even), Cider Mills, so much to be happy about.   And, kick me in the face, I don't care, I am excited about winter.  I have recovered from the scarring of being trapped in the house for three months last winter, and I'm ready to do it again.



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment