LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Friday, October 31, 2014

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! AN IMPORTANT WILKERSON FAMILY ANNOUNCEMENT

....
DID YOU HEAR?



CAN YOU GUESS?


BIG CHANGES IN THE WILKERSON HOUSEHOLD...

BECAUSE WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE...

THIS GUY...


HAS DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING AWESOME, SOMETHING I'VE BEEN ASKING HIM TO DO...



MY HUSBAND IS THE FUNNIEST PERSON I KNOW AND NOW HE IS GOING TO INVITE YOU INTO HIS FUNNY.... BECAUSE HE IS STARTING...

HOW FREAKING FUN IS THAT?!?!?


CHECK IT OUT, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!
AND ADD IT IN ALL YOUR FEEDS 
(WHATEVER THOSE ARE)

BLOG REQUESTS? I'VE GOT SOME...
"Why I married the girl that gave me tens of thousands of dollars of debt"
"Why my wife is the best person in the world"
"Why my wife's job is harder than mine"
"How the millionaire CEO of Apple, is pretty much the same as Martin Luther King Jr"
"The ins and outs of white privilege"
"How my white wife pretty much perpetuates racism"
"Why I can't replace garbage bags when I bring out the trash"
"Why bringing out the trash is my one job and I just.can't.get.it.right" 


So many suggestions I will have!


(did you think the news was something else?  Not yet!)

1 comment: