LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's kind of a big deal :)

IF YOU HAD A BEST FRIEND...
That danced with you like this...

...And dressed up for beer pong like this...

...and danced with his friends like this...

...and made parenting look as cool as this

...and handled newborn tears like this...

...and looked at his sons like this...


...and had the guts to let you post pictures like this...


...and regularly showed joy like this.

If your helpmate looked this good holding a kid...

or made it look this fantastic.

If he stared at his newly born son with a tear in his eye...

and had the guts to dress like Kanye West.

If your spouse was hot enough to dress as a pirate...

and wear footsie pajamas.

If your baby daddy handled spit up like a champ...

and prayed with your children like this.

And finally, if your husband kissed you like this...
YOU'D UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT WITH YOUR THIRD CHILD IN THREE YEARS.

BABY WILKERSON #3 DUE SEPTEMBER 16TH :)

17 comments:

  1. You just stop it! You lied :) I love that you lied! I am so happy for you and your family! Like, really, really, stupid happy! Eeek! More cute babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'll be praying for you! Duh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sneaking, I said, USUALLY at this point people say, 'I am not pregnant'. I did not say, 'I am not pregnant'. A bunch of people caught on Friday and sent me private messages. I was pretty proud of my sneakiness.

      Delete
  3. OK, that is a great way to announce it!!! And, I totally caught your sneakiness, but then again I may have heard it from a birdie :-)
    So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!! What a nice announcement, your hubby is a lucky man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Wow, you are totally making up for lost time ;) How have you been feeling?? There's no way my husband would be caught dead in most of that stuff so perhaps that is why ours are spaced out a bit more ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been feeling as I feel when I am pregnant :( Words cannot describe how much I destest the process of growing a baby. But I sure do love it! And hey, I've lost five pounds...so that's something :)

      Delete
  6. That was soo cute! Ah, Big A! Congrats to you both. Kids rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Clearly we think so, we can't stop making them :)

      Delete
  7. I'm here from Better Than Eden and just have to say- best pregnancy announcement. EVER. :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Welcome! Truth be told, I had a much sassier announcement that anticipated people being a bit judgy judgy...I am glad I went with this one :)

      Delete
  8. love this mary!!! i literally got goosebumps! you made it like a movie commercial haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. doing a snoopy dance for you all over here in MA - may you be blessed with an uneventful pregnancey!

    so happy for you all- you guys make the most adorable littles!

    blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I cried with the newborn baby/tear in his eye picture and then laughed outloud with the spit up one!

    ReplyDelete