LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Saturday, September 22, 2012

contraversial.. .

...so it won't be posted to facebook (due to the nature of the post). But I have to say it!  I just can't help it.

Although I do not condone any movie that mocks any faith, I find it slightly bizzaro that we live in a world where the headline is, 'Michigan Rally Against Anti- Muslim Film, Urges Peace'...
As opposed to, 'Michigan Rally Against Senseless Death and Violence Because of a Stupid Film, Urges Peace'.
But, alas, that is the world we live in.  Can you imagine if my Catholic brothers and sisters rallied or worse yet, brought about violence, for every sacrilegious movie against us? AND, better yet, can you imagine those headlines.
Whew I am done.  Thanks for letting me get that out there :)

3 comments:

  1. The media always gives the Catholic church a free pass, so I'd be willing to bet their behavior would be celebrated if they did that.

    ReplyDelete