LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Five Favorites

Today, I am linking up with Hallie at MoxieWife to discuss my five favorites of this week :)

(1)
Big Boy Beds. I love that lil' A is in a big boy bed.  Why? Because each night, after he calms down and watches a show, I crawl into bed with him. I ask him his favorite part of the day, and his least favorite part of the day.  And then, I tell him that I love being his mom.  Snuggling is the best.  

(2)
The Walking Dead.
It's back. And I am re-watching from the beginning.
'nough said

(3) 
Joey's smile.
I know you guys get sick of me saying it. But his smile lights up my soul, really and truly.  There's nothing quite like it.

(4) 
John Paul's Laugh
He laughs. so.much. 

(5)
Finished basements. 



We are almost there.  I cannot wait!

Have a Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment