LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Monday, November 29, 2010

It's a boy!!!

We found out at about 8:15 am this morning that our baby is going to be a boy.  It is so funny, because starting this weekend I became more and more convinced that I was having a boy, and look!  Go figure:)  It is weird to look at my husband and know that he is going to have a son.  It is weird to think that I will have a son.  Probably taller than me.  A boy to protect his brothers and sisters.  As I was driving home from the doctor's appointment this morning, I started to wonder what he will be when he grows up.  Is that normal?  It is just so crazy, now that we know what he is...to start to think about what our lives will be like.  Paulette, my sister in law, text this morning and said that she already bought him his first pair of overalls:)  OM lowercase g I am so excited for all that is to come (after the whole pregnancy/delivery thing...not so into that).  Our boy is 11 ounces right now.  Aaron said, 'I hope he is a big boy'.  I told the tech, 'I desperately hope he is a tiny lil' thing'.  
God is good to the Wilkersons today!

No comments:

Post a Comment