LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Monday, November 22, 2010

Why I started a blog

I have decided to start a blog...mostly because I enjoy reading others and I think it will be a great way to record the journey of life.  The past year, God has done amazing things in my life.  I got engaged, married the best man I know, and we are now expecting. Oh, and I moved out of my parent's house and now I get to live in my very own house.  I never imaged how quickly life could change.  I used to journal all the time, but I find that time is limited, so I am doing it less and less now.  I think that blogging might be a way to journal or record our family life.  So that we can look back on where we came from:) 

If anyone knows me, you know that I am grammatically challenged.  I think that is one reason that I avoided doing this in the past.  BUT, I decided that it shouldn't hold me back.  Grammar is silly anyway:) I will know the messages I am trying to get across and hopefully so will others.  SO...I suppose today, I become a blogger.  The baby is 'fluttering' in my stomach (that is what I refer to it as for now) so she/he seems to be okay with it!

Peace for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment