LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

She/He is a 'movin'

It is so funny/weird/crazy to feel our baby moving.  I keep telling Aaron that the babe is wiggling around.  At first he didn't believe it.  Which is so silly, cause I would I lie??? (Maybe because since week one I have been telling him I can feel the babe kicking!).  What I enjoy is that it seems like every day the movement gets more and more defined.  I do not enjoy it as much as I thought it would because it almost feels like my stomach doing flip-flops...but, each day I am digging it more. 
We find out if she is a boy or a girl on Monday!  I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am~~~  We have discovered that some people are CRAZY opposed to finding out (we have also discovered that lots of people love to give their opinions on how you should do things!).  The reason we decided to is that we are not patient people.  In addition to that, I can't wait to start calling my baby a He/She with confidence and maybe even a name:)  We do refer to her as a girl, because that is what we are seceretly hoping for, but deep down I know I will be just as excited if she is a he!  A boy as the first has it's own place of special.  In fact, until I met Aaron, I always wanted a boy first.  So, I pretty much won't be disappointed either way (how horrible would it be to be disappointed).

That is it for today...I just felt he/she squirming around quite a bit, and remembered that I want to start blogging/recording this experience.  Turkey day is in 2 days.  CANNOT WAIT to set up Christmas in our house for the first time.  Aaron has already made it a rock-star holiday...but I will say more about that in the post for tomorrow:)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment