LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beatitude Attitude LINK UP

...linking up with Rakhi at The Pitter Patter Diaries for her Tuesday Beatitude Attitude, where, in her words, "So Beatitude Attitude Tuesday is born, where I share seven blessings from our life and invite you to do the same. Perhaps together we can bring a little light into our own worlds so we can brighten the world around us... (Yes, I'm in Michigan and yes, it is a dreary morning. What?) So here we go:"

1)  Blessed am I that I have a husband who works till 1:30 am in the morning, and wakes up at 7:00 am with a smile on his face and kisses, just to work again!

2)  Blessed am I to have an exceptional obgyn.

3)  Blessed am I to have a 2 year old (almost) who fake laughs to get others to laugh with him (think Pee Wee Herman)

4)  Blessed am I to have a sweet baby Joey, who is content to watch his brother play and smile when called upon.

5)  Blessed am I to be able to travel to the DC area this weekend, with both of our children, to spend time with a brother  I have missed.

6)  Blessed am I that God continues to offer his forgiveness to me, as I continue to promise to do better and fail.

7)  Blessed am I for having a Confirmation Retreat being hosted in our Parish for another parish.  Blessed when they order pizza and I can eat it when I have forgotten my lunch!

I REALLY needed to focus on blessings today, because so many things are done tickin' me off at a National and Church level (people in the Church,  not the Church itself, I love me some Roman Catholic Church).  Thanks Rakhi for hosting!

Get your butt over to The Pitter Patter Diaries and add your blessings!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mary! Hope everything is ok with the little bun! How exciting to go to DC!! And...for super real on #6 on my end!! Speaking of which, I should get me to confession this week...

    Opinion time: stick with beatitude attitude or switch to " things I'm thankful for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm... Thankful Tuesday might be a bit easier for people to 'get' right away when looking at the title. I like it though :0 Either way is fantastic.

      Delete