1) Blessed am I that I have a husband who works till 1:30 am in the morning, and wakes up at 7:00 am with a smile on his face and kisses, just to work again!
2) Blessed am I to have an exceptional obgyn.
3) Blessed am I to have a 2 year old (almost) who fake laughs to get others to laugh with him (think Pee Wee Herman)
4) Blessed am I to have a sweet baby Joey, who is content to watch his brother play and smile when called upon.
5) Blessed am I to be able to travel to the DC area this weekend, with both of our children, to spend time with a brother I have missed.
6) Blessed am I that God continues to offer his forgiveness to me, as I continue to promise to do better and fail.
7) Blessed am I for having a Confirmation Retreat being hosted in our Parish for another parish. Blessed when they order pizza and I can eat it when I have forgotten my lunch!
I REALLY needed to focus on blessings today, because so many things are done tickin' me off at a National and Church level (people in the Church, not the Church itself, I love me some Roman Catholic Church). Thanks Rakhi for hosting!
Get your butt over to The Pitter Patter Diaries and add your blessings!!!!