LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Sunday, November 17, 2013

What SELFLESS love looks like

There's an article going around the Catholic blogging world about fostering to adopt that sat very uncomfortably with me for a whole bunch of reasons. It's National Adoption Month, and while I understanding lending sympathy to those who find themselves in tough 'fostering to adopt situations'...I think the picture painted was a tragedy. The children were victims in the story, NOT the adults who freely decided to adopt those beautiful children. My sister wrote a beautiful and awesome response and I encourage all who read the original article to read it.

Please Click and give 'er a read....

ADOPTION IS A GIFT By Katie Reynolds



My sister and her awesome son Keegan

No comments:

Post a Comment