LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Friday, March 7, 2014

7 Quick Takes

--- 1 ---
Note to self.  If your husband ever gives you the option of 'Catching Fire' or 'Thor' (the new one), always choose 'Catching Fire'.  It doesn't matter if you have already seen it.  It doesn't matter if you want to treat your husband to his choice...ALWAYS.CHOOSE.CATCHING.FIRE. (clearly, Thor is on in the background right now and MAYBE the dumbest movie I have ever seen- plus I promised I wouldn't complain- I will write my Quick Takes instead).
--- 2 ---
 Writing Quick Takes at 9:10 pm on a Friday evening.  Clearly the life I live is pretty much on the edge.  Honestly, I usually have them done a lot earlier, but we had visitors this morning which was lovely- so just getting to them now :)  Can I write something sassy here?  There are like 2 or 3 people in real life that I see somewhat regularity (a couple times a year) who I have requested to be 'facebook' friends with who have denied me due to my very radical views (you know how I am, with all the radical-ness).  It makes me not want to speak to them in real life.  Can I do that?  Does it make me a loser that this really bothers me?  Like, a lot?  Gargh. (is Gargh a word?).
--- 3 ---
Speaking of visitors, I had a jammed pack week of fun this week and we actually were well enough to partake.  Visits with friends and children, MOPS, and a lots of fun projects- this week was a good one- but MAN I am tired.   
--- 4 ---
I am tired but I also have a wee bit of a head cold.  The head cold has put me in bed the last two nights BEFORE 8:00 pm.  Seriously.  It was awesome.  Have I told you before how much I love sleep?  SO. MUCH.
--- 5 ---
lil' Aaron in his crib for the first time almost three years ago!
Cutest thing in the world alert!  Tonight, as we were putting the boys to bed, lil' Aaron completely threw a fit to sleep in Joey's room.  Weird right?  Well, I decided to let it happen, but warned if there were any shenanigans, he would be put right back in his room. I, of course, was assuming he wanted to be put in Joey's room for the shenanigans.  I was wrong. Both boys went straight to sleep.  He really and truly just wanted to be in the same room as his brother.  Are you kidding me with the cuteness?  But wait! I went in to check on them, re 'wrap' them in their blankets, and give them one last goodnight kiss.  They were both snoring away, but the best thing was lil' Aaron was in his crib.  He hasn't slept in that crib since Joey came along (when he was 14 months old). I was a bit startled by how emotional it made me for a hot second to see my baby boy, not so much as a baby anymore.  He is such a cool kid.  They all are. 
--- 6 ---
My sister Katie wrote another kick butt blog.  You should read it.  But be careful, she is radical as well- so you might not like it :)
--- 7 ---
Good news folks, for those of you who have been waiting...Joseph Michael has officially passed the rough age!  He is now in the 'so freaking cute, starting to talk' phase!  We made it.  And guys, he is really cute. 


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment