LET LOVE BE SINCERE

LET LOVE BE SINCERE

Monday, December 23, 2013

The "Mosts" post


Linking up with Amongst Lovely Things  to join in the 'Posts with Mosts' to end the year!

Post with the most clicks.
This was my post entitled 'A Defense of Marriage...Or Not"   It was written after everyone started putting the equal sign up as their profile pic.  I had thoughts. So I wrote them.  I have lots of thoughts on defending marriage and homosexuality.

Post with the most comments
'A Defense of Marriage...Or Not"  I know this might come as a shock to many of you but people have REALLY strong opinions when it comes to defending marriage!

Post with the best picture
Imma say 'THIS ONE' and it was lots of pictures.  With the guy I love.  He's my fav.

Post that was the hardest to write
THIS ONE.  After I yelled in a weird way at my kid.  And I was embarrassed. And I wasn't even sure I was going to share it.  Turns out, it was really great that I did.

Post that was my personal favorite
I think THIS ONE  C-section moms take a lot of hits from people that REALLY misunderstand why it goes down and the process of choosing it, particularly in the Catholic Blogging World. I'd imagine it is kind of how people who do home births take 'hits' in the secular world. It felt good to clear up a few of the things I was used to reading/seeing from different blogs/articles/etc... on why I made my choice and how I was lied to.

This was fun!  Go do it. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment